What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We offer flat rate pricing based on the size of your yard and trees. We offer discounted rates for recurring lawn care and maintenance services. Project estimates are valid for 30 days, pricing may vary based on the total size of the project area and scope of work to be completed.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Call us or message directly for a free quote.
2. Online inquiries will receive a same day response, typically within 5 minutes or less.
3. Receive transparent pricing via direct quote and get a clear understanding of the services we provide.
4. Schedule your next appointment.
5. Pay with ease online or in person at the time of appointment, receive snapshots of finished work upon request.
Done. We make it easy by providing premium quality, expert care, and the highest overall value with each and every service!
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
TreeTop Tree Service was established in 2004. Our experienced staff offers over 20 years of collective experience. On average, our experts posses 5-7+ years of experience. We perform background checks on all of our employees, as well as regular drug screening to ensure we hire only the most qualified professionals to care for your home or business.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
TreeTop Tree Service was started with one goal: To set the standard in residential and commercial tree care and landscaping. We proudly serve Arlington, Dallas, and Fort worth.
Our experienced team offers over 20 years of experience in professional tree care and landscaping. We provide safe, professional, affordable service at competitive rates in Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
The focus of TreeTop Tree Service is to lead by example, while also setting the standard in areas where many providers are failing to serve the market - pricing, consistency, professionalism, communication, and convenience to name a few.
As a family owned and operated business we are able to focus on the little details, build trust through results, and establish the person to person connections that matter most to our clients. We seek to earn your business with each and every service!
What types of customers have you worked with?
We specialize in offering impeccable residential and commercial services, to those in need of consistent and reliable professionals. We offer flat rates, competitive pricing, and we stand by all of our services with a complete workmanship guarantee!
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
We recently completed a tree trimming, following an HOA notice for a new client.
The tree was hanging over the street and obstructing a portion of the road in front of the house.
We were able to resolve this issue promptly for maximum curb appeal, safety, and overall health of the landscape at a competitive price!
We take great pride in helping you design, transform, create, and maintain your property to achieve a visibly healthier happier landscape!
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
When searching for a local professional we would always recommend the following:
1. Call to see if you are able to contact them directly over the phone. Speak to them, ask about pricing and services. Were they friendly? Helpful? Professional? If not, you may want to consider another provider.
2. Check out their website and other online profiles they may have. Check reviews if any.
3. Compare pricing to other competitors. Look for the best overall value based on the services provided and the overall price.
4. Look for guarantees offered if any. A good business will stand by their services.
5. After comparing all of these aspects you should be able to narrow it down and make a solid decision on who you want to hire. We'd like to make the top of your list! If you're ever in need of safe, professional, affordable tree care and landscaping services then you know who to call!
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Things to consider before looking for a quote:
1. Your budget. Know how much you have to spend on a project and get a realistic idea of the going rates in your area.
2. Research the company's website and other online profiles to get an idea of what's included in a typical service and their particular rates. These things may differ greatly from company to company.
3. What's your timeline? Know when you need your service completed to avoid upsetting delays. Communicate this upfront to be sure the provider you choose has the availability to meet your needs.
Billing & Payment
All payments are processed electronically, via cash, or check at the time of appointment. Invoices are sent via email once your appointment has been scheduled. Automatic payment is available for recurring service.
In order to provide reliable service to our clients, we maintain a fixed weekly schedule. If you need to reschedule, please communicate as soon as possible. All missed appointments and cancellations within less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment window will be assessed a $50.00 late cancellation fee.
We provide safe, professional, affordable tree care and landscaping services. In an effort to ensure everything is done to standard initially, we perform a walk-through with all of our clients at the end of each service. If you feel we missed a step, call us within 24 hours and we will work to resolve any concerns you may have. If needed we will schedule a return visit to correct any service related issue.